Caddis Miklos Reading Glasses in Turtle
Our best-selling style. It’s like the elastic waistband of eyewear…which is degrading to Miklos, but it fits that wide of a range. Our machined acetate frame material gives the Miklos a premium finish and a solid feel. This style works equally well for large and small faces, it just depends on what you’re into. We’ve taken the liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
All Miklos frames feature our proprietary blue light blocking lenses at no extra cost to you:
CADDIS frequency (frq) LENSES:
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Our technology is infused in the raw material; it is not a coating that can be scratched or worn off.
- frq blocks 45% of harmful high energy visible blue light (LED, Phone/TV Screens), at, and surrounding the most harmful wavelength (455nm). We’re setting the Blue Lightbar with our frq technology.
- CR39 lens material
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Super-hydrophobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti-smudge and easy cleanability
- frq lenses provide this technical solution in a nearly clear lens