Caddis Miklos Progressive Reading Glasses in Matte Black
PROGRESSIVES: MULTI-TASKING FOR YOUR EYES.
CADDIS progressives are for people who need to see stuff up close and far away. It's that simple. Our lenses progress from no magnification at the top to your chosen magnification at the bottom. All in one lens. No more switching glasses stacked on your head. CADDIS Progressives are true progressive lenses (not blended bifocals). They're made with our proprietary frequency blue light blocking lenses.
As with any progressive lens, you may need up to a week for your eye to adjust to them. Be patient friends, the results are worth it.
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused in + blocks 45% of harmful blue light.
- CR39 Lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super-hydrophobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti-smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state-of-the-art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
Our best-selling style. It’s like the elastic waist pant of eyewear…which is degrading to Miklos, but it fits that wide a range. People with larger faces like the frame thickness + solid feel. Customers with smaller faces like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. We’ve taken the liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
All Miklos readers come with our proprietary blue light blocking frequency lenses. At no extra cost to you. This technology:
- Is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.